Since 2021 Vivenda has been a Corporate Platinum Member and media partner of MAXXI, the National Museum of 21st Century Arts in Rome.
Since its inception, Vivenda has been closely linked to the world of art and architecture, which is why it decided to make its LED installations available to MAXXI at some of the most attractive locations in Rome to promote the exhibitions:
- Sebastiano Salgado – Amazonia
- Tokyo Revisited – Daido Moriyama with Shomei Tomatsu
- Buone nuove, donne in architettura (‘Good news, women in architecture’) – edited by Pippo Ciorra, Elena Motisi, Elena Tinacci
- Cao Fei. Supernova – edited by Hou Hanru, Monia Trombetta
- L’occhio come mestiere (‘The eye as a craft’) – Gianni Berengo Gardin